KATEO'S PHOTO BLOG

This Blog aims to please, with a collection of amusing, strange, mind boggling and even damning photos of my fantastic group of friends. Fun for all to share! Interesting............"Imagine your brain as a canister filled with ink, yeah, now think of your body as the pen where the ink resides. Fuse the two; KAPOW! What are you now?." incubus, 1997

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

WARNING: I'm computer illiteretarded!
Just thought I would let everyone know so if you can't figure out this blog thing then most likely neither can I. Actually I'm probably still trying to order a TAB ( ha ha thanks Homer). Anyway I'm not too big on writing because I feel I talk enough everyday but one thing I do love is capturing the moment.....So the aim of Kateo's Blog is to get some photos up for everyone to share and make some great comments on!
COMING SOON: (Hopefully) The MONEY SHOT. Thats right Meistro in all his glory, with Thao and Jazz trying to out dance him!
Luv Ya!

1 Comments:

At 6/29/2005 1:35 AM, Blogger Thaozee said...

Yo Kateo!! Good work on getting this up! Bring on the money shots!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home