KATEO'S PHOTO BLOG

This Blog aims to please, with a collection of amusing, strange, mind boggling and even damning photos of my fantastic group of friends. Fun for all to share! Interesting............"Imagine your brain as a canister filled with ink, yeah, now think of your body as the pen where the ink resides. Fuse the two; KAPOW! What are you now?." incubus, 1997

Sunday, October 09, 2005


JESS' 21ST - Masquerade Party

Yes there was a great effort put in buy the party attendees! Especially the birthday girl who looked awesome in the outfit she MADE!!
(I'm still hung over from the night before that is why I look like s#%t!) But it was a night of crazy wares all the same!!

2 Comments:

At 10/10/2005 4:31 PM, Blogger Thaozee said...

Kateo! you look like a breakdancer. I think I might call you 'Kurbo', the spiritual sister of Turbo

 
At 10/12/2005 8:01 AM, Blogger KATEO said...

If only!! What an honour, i wont let you down Thaozee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home