KATEO'S PHOTO BLOG

This Blog aims to please, with a collection of amusing, strange, mind boggling and even damning photos of my fantastic group of friends. Fun for all to share! Interesting............"Imagine your brain as a canister filled with ink, yeah, now think of your body as the pen where the ink resides. Fuse the two; KAPOW! What are you now?." incubus, 1997

Monday, December 26, 2005

MY HUGE WEEKEND.....
My weekend 16-18/12/05: Friday night was my work xmas party. I had an awesome night! Rode in a limo, danced, got drunk, what more can a girl ask for!?! Adidas idol was the theme that's why most people are dressed up in the pics! Sat morn (after no sleep) i had a 1st bday party i never made it to (sorry little Charli) then I met my to buddies Monie and Chris for lunch at Soda Rock then we headed to the Telstra Dome to see Greenday who absolutely rocked my socks off! Easily show of the year. Saw Eddie from work to and many other music loving folk I know around town which was good. Then had supper at the Melbourne Supper Club (weird people that night) with Mel & Crackers. Sat night I finally got some sleep, yay! Sunday I went and saw King Kong (dont bother) with my mates and so ended my huge weekend! Enjoy the pics! xox


/>





2 Comments:

At 12/28/2005 9:52 PM, Blogger Melby said...

Is there anyone by the name of Sven in the pics??

 
At 1/04/2006 7:23 PM, Blogger KATEO said...

Ha ha very funny. No sorry to disappoint but no show in these photos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home