KATEO'S PHOTO BLOG

This Blog aims to please, with a collection of amusing, strange, mind boggling and even damning photos of my fantastic group of friends. Fun for all to share! Interesting............"Imagine your brain as a canister filled with ink, yeah, now think of your body as the pen where the ink resides. Fuse the two; KAPOW! What are you now?." incubus, 1997

Monday, January 02, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Well another year has passed! It was a crazy kind of night this new years. Tim was nice enough to let us party at his new place and party we did till about 7am! It was really good to catch up with friends who we dont see too often as well. I had a great night and as I leave you with all these photos I have one more thing to say..........I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT!












2 Comments:

At 1/04/2006 7:29 PM, Blogger KATEO said...

NOTE: Today Jords officially appologised for hitting me in the eye with a flower and making me cry on new years (something he was too drunk to remember doing how funny! I too only vaguely remember, didnt realise it was jords who did it!), what a nice guy! Also I just noticed the big piss stain on Ricky's jeans in one of the photos! Ewww Ricky!

 
At 1/05/2006 8:27 PM, Blogger Thaozee said...

Yes, that is a piss stain on Rick's jeans. His MAN points are severly diminished. Also, passing out in an empty lot for 2 hours was poor form. Ha ha! Nice new car kateo. The "oh my god" factor is high in this one :P Keep on trucking Adidas girl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home