KATEO'S PHOTO BLOG

This Blog aims to please, with a collection of amusing, strange, mind boggling and even damning photos of my fantastic group of friends. Fun for all to share! Interesting............"Imagine your brain as a canister filled with ink, yeah, now think of your body as the pen where the ink resides. Fuse the two; KAPOW! What are you now?." incubus, 1997

Sunday, February 12, 2006

TASMANIA
Well as many of you know Jarrod, Mel, Jords, Becc, Paul and I went to Tasmania for a nice little holiday from 20-28th Jan. It was so beautiful over there and we had such a great time. We travelled all around the state and saw so many different things. I took nearly 200 photos so I tried to make a top 10 to put on my blog but it ended up being a top 20! Counting down from 20 to 1 here are the top 20 photos I took in Tassie! Enjoy!

20. RANDOM GOLF MUSEUM
In the middle of nowhere in a town that consisted of about 2 shops there was a golf museum. Here is me taking a swing out the front. Most likely slicing into the rough!!


19. WOMBAT

Becc and I came across this cute little wombat on one of our hikes around Cradle Mountain. I actually patted him too, a wild wombat! You should have seen him run (it was more like a fast waddle), it was so cute!

18. LE FROG
This one is simply for you Ricky!

17. THE KARATE KID DOUBLE
The first picture is me on a pier that Mel and I found on our little walk in Hobart. The second is of the real Karate Kid posing on a rock when we went up to view Tasmania from Mt Wellington.


16. SUNSET ON THE BOAT

Here is an awsome shot of us girls on the boat on the way to Tasmania. It was really windy but the sunset was so beautiful........just like the three of us!


15. LANI SWINGING HAPPILY

We stopped at this bakery in the middle of knowhere where their claim to fame was that Keiren Perkins had enjoyed lunch there last year. Oh and they had a swing outside!


14. BRUSH WITH THE LAW

Jords and I were arrested and put shackles for indecent exposure at Port Arthur. Case closed.


13. TREE HUGGIN HIPPIE

This tree was huge! 50m high and 3.39m in diameter! I went all hippie like and hugged it after our walk to Liffe Falls.

12. TASMANIAN PLANTS

Such wonderful plants they have in Tasmania with such exotic names.........



11. MEAT PIES AT 4AM!

One awesome thing about Tasmania...they had 24hr bakeries! This place in Salamanca market area was like the Baysie Maccas of Hobart! It was packed with drunken Tasmanians and Jarrod, Jords, Paul and I were so wasted we had meat pies at 4am! Great stuff!



* Ok guys I have to break this up into 2 separate posts because this one was too big and wouldn't let me put anymore photos on it. So stay tuned for the best of Tasmania photos as we count down from 10 to 1! Also I am actually posting this on the 24th of Feb (I can't remember how to change the date.), the 12th Feb is when I started this post. It has taken me this long to publish it! Anyway keep a look out for the next installment.........................

4 Comments:

At 2/26/2006 3:34 PM, Blogger Thaozee said...

That wombat looks like my dog. I bet it waddles like my dog too. Keep them piccies coming!

 
At 3/04/2006 5:38 PM, Blogger Melby said...

Hey Kate,

Photos are awesome! I still want that corny one of me and Jarrod at Liffey Falls though!

 
At 4/05/2006 2:45 AM, Blogger Thaozee said...

What was that bar called? Bash, bomb, wack, bang, boom ? or something...

 
At 4/09/2006 2:47 PM, Blogger KATEO said...

The hip hop bar that we went to was called "MOBIUS". Was a really cool place. Peace out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home