KATEO'S PHOTO BLOG

This Blog aims to please, with a collection of amusing, strange, mind boggling and even damning photos of my fantastic group of friends. Fun for all to share! Interesting............"Imagine your brain as a canister filled with ink, yeah, now think of your body as the pen where the ink resides. Fuse the two; KAPOW! What are you now?." incubus, 1997

Sunday, June 25, 2006

MY 23RD BIRTHDAY!!
It was my 23rd birthday on the 30th April! Yay, one year older! On the Saturday night before my birthday we headed out to Holliava in Richmond to drink the night away! Was a really nice place, just a shame it closed at 1am! Was a good turn out and I got to see people I hadn't seen for ages so thank you everyone for coming! I enjoyed the night and was definitely a little seedy when Rick and I had to be at the Telstra Dome at 12pm, me in a dress and Rick in a suit, for the presidents lunch (a b'day present from the sales guys at work, Thanks!) before the Collingwood vs Port Adelaide game. So we lunched with the likes of Eddie McGuire and Lou Richards and the boys came home strong for an awesome win over Port just for me on my birthday! Go pies! Enjoy the pics!

Look at me, all 23!

This is officially the nicest photo I have ever taken of Jarrod!

Jords, Mel & Claire

Nath, Mark, me, Roy, Jobelle & Kon!

3 Comments:

At 6/26/2006 7:15 PM, Blogger KATEO said...

Guys, I took heaps more photos but for some reason they wont show up on the blog. I will try and post a few more soon! :o)

 
At 6/29/2006 1:15 PM, Blogger Jazzcat said...

bah i look like david cassidy from the partridge family !!!

 
At 6/30/2006 7:10 AM, Blogger Thaozee said...

Sup Mr Cassidy. How goes rehab?

Nice pictures Kateo-san. learn the ways of the party fist. Then fight for justice. I hope you had fun. It was a nice place, but closed way to early.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home