KATEO'S PHOTO BLOG

This Blog aims to please, with a collection of amusing, strange, mind boggling and even damning photos of my fantastic group of friends. Fun for all to share! Interesting............"Imagine your brain as a canister filled with ink, yeah, now think of your body as the pen where the ink resides. Fuse the two; KAPOW! What are you now?." incubus, 1997

Thursday, September 07, 2006

*** GUESS WHO! ***
That's right everyone its time to play guess who! Can you work out who the person in the picture is? I gave you guys an easy one to start off with, but they get harder as you go down the page! Let me know your answers in the post a comment section and I will reveal the answers soon. Good luck!
NUMBER 1:
NUMBER 2:
NUMBER 3:
NUMBER 4:
NUMBER 5:
NUMBER 6:
NUMBER 7:

3 Comments:

At 9/16/2006 5:53 PM, Blogger Melby said...

You took a picture of Jarrod pissing against a wall???!

 
At 9/23/2006 8:30 PM, Blogger KATEO said...

OK they are pretty easy but here are the answers if you couldnt work it out:

1. Emmett - on the way to Becc's
21st

2. Jarrod - yes pissing on a wall in Tasmania

3. Mav - at Bimbos for Rick's 21st

4. Kate - at Derby Day

5. Rick - at the Trader Bar

6. Thao - at 90 mile

7. Jords - at Phillip Island

 
At 9/29/2006 7:15 AM, Blogger Thaozee said...

I knew all of them. Even the last one. I threw that watermelon on that wall (can't prosecute me now Perry Mason!). And that picture was just after (or before) me and someone else was playing Jenga with Jordo's clothes. On top of him.

The clothes. Not us.


(I'm having trouble posting shit on blogger)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home